Welcome to the Mailchimp Masterclass where you will learn the top five low-budget marketing tactics to drive holiday sales. In this masterclass, Glenn from Spike, an email marketing agency based in Auckland, New Zealand, will share proven and free marketing tactics that can help you boost your holiday sales.
Running a Competition
Running a competition is a quick way to generate sales and grow your email list during the holiday season. To run a successful competition, you need to consider factors like the prize, the number of winners, and how long the competition will run. Additionally, it’s important to promote the competition through various channels and allocate a budget for promotion. Running a competition not only attracts new customers but also engages your existing customer base.
Getting Personal with Your Efforts
Using personalization in your email marketing can help you win back lapsed customers. Many businesses overlook the value of their customer database and focus solely on acquiring new customers. By treating your best customers like VIPs, you can build stronger relationships and encourage repeat purchases. Maximizing your automations and making your emails timely are additional tactics to consider for success.
SEO Optimized Metadescription
Learn the top five low-budget marketing tactics to drive holiday sales. Discover the power of running a competition, getting personal with your efforts, and maximizing your automations. Find out how to treat your best customers like VIPs and make your emails timely. Boost your sales this holiday season with these proven and free marketing tactics.
Summary of the Video
- Running a competition is a quick way to generate sales and grow your email list. Consider the prize, number of winners, promotion, and budget.
- Personalization in email marketing can help you win back lapsed customers. Treat your best customers like VIPs and maximize your automations.
- Make your emails timely and use SEO optimization to boost your holiday sales.
- Consider using tools like Mailchimp, Rewards Fuel Contests, ViralSweep, and Gleam to run competitions effectively.
- Collect data from various touchpoints and use it to personalize your marketing efforts.
- Use demographics for gift ideas and offer special discounts to your best customers.
- Send targeted emails to engage your audience and encourage repeat purchases.
- Plan your marketing activities ahead of time and stay organized with a content calendar.
- Balance your email frequency and avoid sending too many emails to avoid annoying your subscribers.
- Find creative ways to promote your business and services, such as partnering with other businesses or offering unique prizes.
For more email marketing tips and a weekly kick start to your thinking join our weekly newsletter here.