Welcome to this week’s MondayMotivator.
Monday got you down? Do you need to put on a happy face and motivate staff today? Read on for Glenn’s Ten Top Tips for Monday Motivation (the alliteration should have at least put a smirk on your face – and that’s a start).
Glenn’s Ten Top Tips for Monday Motivation
1. Get ready on Sunday night to shorten your morning preparation time
2. Get out of bed the moment you wake up – lingering will only draw out the agony
3. Play with your pet or exercise in the morning
4. A good coffee can give you that much-needed oomph and alertness
5. Get out in the sunlight – overcast or not
6. Ring or email a friend/colleague you know will be enthusiastic on a Monday
7. Tackle easy tasks first; or balance routine duties with things that you enjoy most
8. Plan to do fun and enjoyable things after work
9. Clean up your desk and leave yourself a to-do list to make Monday easier
10. Send Your Monday Motivator onto your friends and tell them to subscribe – brightening someone else’s day will help brighten yours to!
These are just some of the actions successful people take to get themselves going on a Monday morning. Send me your Top Ten and share them with the other readers of the MondayMotivator.
Glenn “Top Ten” Edley
We built a website for our Mailchimp Maximiser service