If you live and breathe numbers and data then we have a great opportunity for you to gain on-the-job experience as part of our team. Avoid the city traffic – we’re based in Avondale.
Reporting and Analytics Intern
We are offering a great opportunity for an aspiring “data geek” to gain valuable work experience as part of our team. What you might lack in work experience you make up for with enthusiasm, commitment and a passion for learning new skills.
Spike is the only specialist email marketing agency in New Zealand and we work with some of New Zealand’s biggest retail brands. Learn new skills and at the same time experience life as part of a successful email marketing team.
- Work alongside and support our data analyst.
- Measure and report on the performance of all email marketing campaigns for Spike’s clients – keeping reporting templates up to date each day.
- Use Google Analytics and litmus.com reports and incorporate learnings into overall campaign reports.
- Incorporate client sales data to track the overall success of an email campaign.
- Setup and manage client databases in Spike’s email marketing Studio, creating appropriate data segments as required.
- Provide campaign results and insights for client presentations.
You will have:
- Good Microsoft Excel skills.
- Knowledge of Google Analytics.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Good time management skills.
- Composure under pressure. You will work well to deadlines and remain focused when faced with the unexpected.
- The ability to quickly master new computer systems, procedures and technical knowledge.
- Excellent attention to detail, a high degree of accuracy and the ability to complete all tasks to a high standard.
If this sounds like you and you’re keen to learn more about the world of email marketing send us your CV today.
Shane Lines – Production Manager