Welcome to this week’s MondayMotivator.
Do you take responsibility for your actions? What difference would it make to your success if you did?
When you don’t accept responsibility it can slow your progress down, because you can become:
• Fearful about taking risks or making decisions.
• Unsuccessful at the projects you take on.
• Unsuccessful in personal relationships.
• Emotionally or physically unhealthy.
When you accept responsibility for your actions you will find new opportunities will present themselves and life is less stressful.
Accepting personal responsibility includes:
• Acknowledging that you are solely responsible for the choices in your life.
• Accepting that you are responsible for what you choose to feel or think.
• Accepting that you choose the direction for your life.
• Accepting that you cannot blame others for the choices you have made.
• The rational belief that you are responsible for determining who you are, and how your choices affect your life.
• Recognizing that you are your best cheerleader.
• Taking preventive health-oriented steps of structuring your life with time management, stress management, confronting fears, and burnout prevention.
• Taking an honest inventory of your strengths, abilities, talents, virtues, and positive points.
Have an awesome week and when something happens that doesn’t go right think about taking responsibility for it. If you haven’t done it before it’s going to be hard. It’s going to feel uncomfortable. But, the payoff from taking responsibility will be amazing. Things will happen. Good things. Trust me ☺
Glenn “Blame it on the Boogie” Edley
We built a website for our Mailchimp Maximiser service